June 12, 2019

Changes Coming to Busy Hands 4 All

As you know, I've explored a possible move our crafting space from our basement to our church.  There is a room that is available. I think will work for us. I would like to use July as our trial month.  

Beginning Thursday, July 11th we will meet at Waypoint Church,  4075 Old Hwy 94 S, St Charles, MO 63304.  Our room will be C-102 which is in the Chapel Wing.   I've reserved the room from 9:00 a.m. until noon (adding setup and clean up time).  

The website is www.Waypointchurch.com. They have a link to directions.  I have attached photos showing where to park and the entry door location.  I will also have signs posted. 

The 3rd Tuesday night meeting will now be the 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6:30-9:00 p.m.  This will allow me time to set up on Wednesday night and then be ready for Thursday morning without any additional set up time.  If the desire is there, I could also add the first Wednesday of the month for an evening group. 

If you have any questions, please call or email me.  I hope this will continue to work for everyone.  I appreciate your patience as we give this a try and work out the bugs!

Thanks to you all for your help to serve the community and bring glory to our Lord, Jesus Christ. 

God bless,
Tina