March 19, 2020

At Home Projects Available

I know it's only been a few days on lockdown and if you are like me, the at-home projects are endless.  But if you are wanting something else to do in a crafting sort of way, I still have many projects available. And I am sure I have forgotten something!
  • Want to learn to loom knit?  I have a wide variety of looms available for you to borrow and there is a multitude of youtube videos that will quickly get you started.
  • Want to trace patterns and cut fabric?  We have flannel for bibs, blankets and sharing hearts.  We have fleece for bears.  We have duck cloth for Rice bags.
  • Want to sew?  We have bears and changing pads ready to go now and a lot of flannel out being traced. We have kits for Angel gowns ready now also. 
  • Want to make no-sew blankets?  We have fleece we can give you if needed. 
We have several more ideas that need to be refined for some specialty fabric we received or stretch fleece, stretch terry and stretch nylon like work out gear would be in.  If you have any ideas, let me know. 

Thanks to everyone who has already picked up or said they are working on items for our group!

Please stay healthy and be wise but most importantly remember that God has this all under control and is in charge.  When you start to get overwhelmed, pray.  

I love you all and miss you.
Stay in touch and let me know if I can help you stay busy.

Tina